WHO WE ARE
Chamas Rodizio Bar & Grill is operated by ATEK BEVERLEY LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 10777191. Our registered address is 9/10 WEDNESDAY MARKET, BEVERLEY, EAST RIDING OF YORKSHIRE, HU17 0DG. We are the data controller for the purposes of this Privacy Poilcy
The term ‘Personal Data’ refers to information on which you can be identified.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we use your information in a number of different ways – what we do depends on the information.
We may collect the following information about you;
– Your personal details you choose to give us when corresponding with us by phone, via our website, e-mail, or that you provide to us when you visit CHAMAS. These details may include your name, home/business address, e-mail address and telephone number and any other personal information about other guests included in your booking details.
– Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to our site
– Payment Details that are required for the purpose of recording and processing your reservation request and administering the reservation.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your data in the following ways;
– To operate our business and provide you with services you have requested, primarily restaurant reservations.
– To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your enquiry, including a reservation request.
– Where we are asked to deal with any other enquiries or complaints you may make.
– To provide you with information about our products and services. We will only contact you if you have previously consented to such contact and only by such means (e.g. email or post) as you have also previously consented to. Any marketing email that you receive from us will allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions.
– To contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response.
– For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
– To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved on a user’s computer or device. They are designed to hold data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer or device. This allows the server to deliver a page that is tailored to a user. Users are advised that should they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computer or device(s), then they should take necessary steps to block all cookies from this website via their browsers’ security settings.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.